Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mom and Me at Gymboree!

I thought that since it was April Fool's Day I (John Michael) would take over the blog for a day and tell you about our day at Gymboree!

Mom and I went to the open play at Gymboree and we had a blast!  For a while we were the only people there so we had the whole gym to ourselves.  We played on slides, worked on crawling, and "walked" allllll over!


Sort of crawling?  As of this picture I couldn't crawl.  I can now, though!  My mom will write more about that later.  It's a really big deal for some reason.



Look, there's a light at the end of this tunnel!




I like these grabby balls so much that my Gran bought one just for me.  It's red (of course) and I can grab it and kick it too!



I am a little unsure of this rocky rolly table thingy.


What do you mean we have to go?  We like going to music but we also like the open gym days they have at Gymboree. 




Mom said that she had to send Jackson off to a day of doggy daycare to "regain her sanity" and here is what he did when we picked him up:


Dogwatch: Mission Accomplished, a happy, very tired, and more well-behaved dog!


Verse O' the Day:



I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:13

3 comments:

Erin said...

Gymboree looks so fun! Yea for JM crawling!

Jane (Gran/Grams) said...

I've had so much fun watching JM interact at Gymboree! He has really improved his skills in the last few weeks. It has been fun watching him crawl, but I don't think he will be doing much crawling because his balance is getting so much better and he is walking with more confidence as he just holds on to things. I'm sure that very soon he will think all this crawling stuff is "for the birds" ! We sure miss all of you...Jackson included. Love and kisses

Jordan Wigley said...

Haha... funny post baby. I didn't know my little man was such a computer whiz already. :-)