Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Little Catch Up

I caught John Michael trying to pull himself up from under the high chair!  He eventually pulled up but couldn't really stand up under it!



Oh the joys of pulling up, cruising around, and crawling wherever you want! 


I meant to post this next picture a while back, but of course, I forgot.  I thought it was cute!  We went to Rick's Bakery for breakfast and John Michael had a great time.  He was enjoying his spoon!



And, another picture I forgot to post is from the park about a week or two ago.  JM and I walked over to our neighborhood park since Jordan was stuck at work.  Instead of playing on the playground he wanted to push the stroller and play with the wheels!



Have a happy weekend!  We've got yard work, planting flowers, and groceries in our future!


Verse O' the Day:



Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and song.

Isaiah 12:2

1 comments:

Dana/Meme said...

ADORABLE!!!!
He has changed sooo much since we last saw JM!
Cannot wait to see him - Dad says it will be like getting a "brand new" grandson! HA
Pictures are so cute! He looks like a "big boy" now!