Monday, April 13, 2009

A Hunting We Will Go

Because we have so many Easter pictures, I thought I would divide up my Easter post into a few different posts! 

I honestly never know how tiresome getting Easter stuff together could be...and I didn't even decorate or anything!  Saturday morning we headed to Fayetteville to get JM's first birthday cake ordered.  It's going to be soo cute!  We're not going overboard for his party, but it's going to be cute and jungely (is that a word?)!

After Fayetteville we headed back home and went to an Easter Egg Hunt!  Stephanie, from Sunday School, had people over for an egg hunt and we had a great time!  Now that JM's a little more mobile he could crawl around and search for the eggs.  Just so darn cute!
Parker enjoying the sunshine!
Parker enjoying the sunshine!

There's some eggs!
There's some eggs!




[caption id="attachment_791" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Yay eggs!"]Yay eggs![/caption]








[caption id="attachment_796" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="What is this pine straw stuff?"]What is this pine straw stuff?[/caption]



We had a great Sunday even though it was freezing and pouring rain!  The Easter service was wonderful and the music was fantastic.  Our choir and orchestra really outdo themselves every year.  I have JM's professional pictures back, but my WordPress won't let me upload them.  I was so excited to post them but it won't let me.  Maybe I can find another to get them posted.  JM with the bunny is priceless!  Have a happy Monday!

Verse O' the Day:

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.

Colossians 3:23

3 comments:

Dana/Meme said...

I can't believe JM is already hunting Easter eggs! Glad you got to do it on Sat., it was a pretty day for an egg hunt. Is that his Easter basket he has with him, with the trains on it? It is so cute!! He looks like he is having fun and really exploring the outdoors. And walking with the basket in one hand and holding onto Jordan's hand with the other - he has grown and developed so much!
Cannot wait to see him and y'all and be there for his first birthday!!
Love, hugs and kisses to all!

Ginger said...

JM is absolutely adorable looking for those eggs. I hate that we had to miss the egg hunt. It looked like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see his pictures. We did a jungle theme for Alex's birthday and it turned out so cute. What day is his birthday? Kade and him might share a birthday depending on when he arrives.

Julie Payne said...

Mary, He has a million dollar smile!