Thursday, April 2, 2009

Do the Funky Bunco!

Luckily, Jessica reminded me that we had Ladies Night Out Bunco tonight at church!  We had a great time and there were SO many tables full of ladies.  I was surprised at how many came out tonight.   I should head to Vegas because I can roll my Bunco numbers most all of the time.  You know how us Southern Baptist church ladies like to get down and gamble!

Anyway, one more thing that I liked about Bunco tonight was that there were yummy snacks, drinks, and coffe PLUS there were bowls full of snacks at each table.  Oh yes, each time you got up and changed tables there was a new bowl full of M&Ms, popcorn, snack mix and sticky popcorn stuff with almonds in it. 

I got one Bunco and ended up winning a lovely Mary Kay door prize.  I never win anything, so I was pretty happy. 

Now, you may think my next set of pictures and the explanations that go with it are a bit odd, but stick with me.
Oh yes, it's Ladies Night!
Oh yes, it's Ladies Night!


Jessica, Me, and Sarah



When I got home and uploaded my pictures I noticed that all of them from tonight had these little white orbs in them.  Now, I'm not saying there were spirits at church BUT I will say that out of the thousands of pictures we have on our laptop I've never had any of my pictures with spots in them.  If you look closely there are tons of little white orbs in them.  It's probably just dust but it's so weird!  Just an interesting phenomenon to note!

Verse O' the Day:

Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Joshua 1:9      What a comforting verse!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

You look so cute in your burberry scarrf! That looked like fun! I hope they have more of these!!!

Holli Plunkett said...

Just happened to stumble upon your blog from Kelly's! I LOVE bunco! We have a group of 16 and we play religiously! Such a fun game!

Dana/Meme said...

Those "spirits" were watching over all of you ladies to make sure no one cheated or made real bets!!! HA
Looks like fun and I am glad you got out!
Love to all with hugs and kisses!

Dana/Meme said...

On reviewing the pictures again, the orbs are in different spots in each picture. Couldn't just be dust, at least not on the lens. Maybe floating around the room? Ooooooooooooooooo.........

Joan said...

Please don't be one of those crazy people that thinks dust and moisture in the atmosphere are spirits. That drives me insane! Ha!

Sorry. :)