Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bowl-A-Rama

Eh, the car is in the shop and lucky us, the vin # is NOT included in the recall even though it's doing exactly what the recalled cars are doing.  It's looking like we'll be kissing our sweet emergency fund good-bye right in time to go to Disney World.  As is life!



Last week was Parent's Night Out at church and met friends from Sunday School and ate dinner, then went bowling.  I haven't been bowling in forever and I had the lowest score of one game!  It was "Crazy Shirt Night" and you can see how crazy Jordan and I got:


Oh, we're so crazy, we wore college shirts!  We had a great time but bowled terribly!


Last week was also playgroup and I'm just now getting around to posting the pictures!  I was so excited when I got there and realized that Robin was bringing Caleb for the first time and Kelly was bringing Harper!  What a fun day at playgroup to welcome precious new life!



Robin and Caleb
Robin and Caleb


How precious is Caleb?!  He's so cute and was starting to smile a little at the ceiling fan!



Kelly with Harper
Kelly with Harper


And how cute is Harper?  She was so good the whole time and enjoyed watching everything that was going on.  She even took a little nap!


John Michael and Sarah Kate were also interested in the ceiling fan!  Too funny!


John Michael says Hello!  I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.  We've got some great Spring weather today so hopefully we'll be able to take advantage of it and get outside!

4 comments:

Judd Maxwell said...

Mary, I can't believe it. You let my nephew grow a mullet! We have got to get him a haircut when we visit.

laurie said...

You got some great pictures. I love the one of our children looking at the fan.

Dana/Meme said...

NO HAIR CUTS FOR A LONG TIME!! Little boys are supposed to have long hair and look like babies for as long as possible. Once it is cut, that's it! Bye, bye baby!!
Cute pictures of all!!

Jane (Gran/Grams) said...

John Michael and Sarah Kate are just too cute together! Harper and Caleb are precious! I know that they will all enjoy growing up together!