Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A little bit o everything

Guess who we ran into a Gymboree?!  Wells!  Wells is the star of his very own blog and a church nursery friend!  He is ever so smiley (all the time!) and so cute!  Here is mine and Kacy's best attempt to get them to sit together!


And then they decided they had had enough!



See ya
See ya

Speaking of Gymboree, look what John Michael can do now!


He lifts his little leg up and just starts kicking at the ball.  We think he got this from Gymboree.  It's so cute to see his little foot go up and then kick and then chase after it!  Perhaps we've got a future soccer player on our hands...hmmm?



John Michael can also pull out drawers now!



AND....look who's looking fabulous!




With his spiffy scarf and cute new haircut, he looks cute!  He's ready for Spring too!


Verse O' the Day:



I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death.

Philippians 1:20

3 comments:

Kacy said...

I love those Gymboree pics. I have a sneaking suspicion that JM is wearing an Alabama Nike outfit in his pictures. I am looking forward to more drawer opening/stuff dumping pictures in the near future :-)

Jane (Gran/Grams) said...

I meant to tell JM yesterday....Happy 11 month Birthday! Only one more month till the big 1 . We look forward to watching JM play soccer one day. And Jackson is adorable (as always) and looks like he is as ready for Spring as I am! As far as the drawer/cabinet openings...Now the fun begins!!!

Gamps said...

JM, I love the goal line stance. One day you may play for Alabama just like your poppa.

Jaaaaaaaack, you look good too, buddy