Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just Roll With It, Baby!

Noah decided that it was high time he rolled over!  No more of this being a little baby business!  I took this picture right after he rolled from his back to his tummy! We were all together playing in the den, so everyone got to watch and cheer him on!



 



And just for fun, here's a picture of Matthew learning to roll over for the first time.  He rolled over just a few days before turning 4 months, and Noah is 4 months and 2 weeks.  Funny thing is, I had Noah in this exact same outfit this morning before church!



You can definitely tell they are brothers!



Noah says, that was hard work!!



Then he promptly spit up, that's why Jack is in this picture.  He loves him some spit up, he's so gross.



Right after all the excitement of rolling over, the boys had to do the Hot Dog Dance!  Here's Matthew showing off his hot dog skills.



And John Michael wanted to say cheeeeese!!



*And just for record keeping, poor Matthew is still complaining of his ear hurting.  He stayed home from school on Wednesday and I took him to the doctor, and he ended up having an ear infection.  We are so very blessed to not have many sick days (besides just runny noses and colds) or doctor visits.  The doctor put him on an antibiotic and we've been giving him Tylenol AND Motrin and he's still crying and holding his ear and saying "ear huwrt".  By Saturday we realized the antibiotics were not doing their job, so we've got him switched to a stronger antibiotic and we're still doing the Tylenol and Motrin for him.  I am SO hoping that by tomorrow he'll be feeling better and his ear will ease up.  He's such a tough guy and never gets hurt by anything, so I know it's hurting him.  I have to admit, when I was pregnant with JM and SO, SO sick for so many months, my ear drums ruptured, and second only to childbirth, it was the worst pain of my life!  I hope he is on the mend soon!

1 comments:

Jane (Gaga) said...

Noah is watching his brothers and wanting to start playing!! Loved all the pictures of Noah and his big night. Matthew's too cute doing his hotdog dance. JM was sure smiling for the camera! And who needs a carpet cleaner when you have Jack around....Ha! Remind me not to let Jack give me a kiss next time I'm there :) I sure hope Matthew's ear is better tomorrow. Love y'all