Friday, November 25, 2011

A Very tiny Holiday

It's no secret that I love stationary!  I love personalized paper, I love Christmas cards, I love baby announcements!  I even have my very own "stationary lady" back in Alabama that still makes all of my calling cards and stationary for me!

Whenever it's time to send a birth announcement or order Christmas cards, the first place I point my brower to is tinyprints.com.  We've used tiny prints for 2 different Christmas cards and we also got Noah's precious birth announcements this summer from tiny prints.

I just got our beautiful family pictures back from my friend Bethany and I was immediately on my computer to start trying out different Christmas cards with our family pictures!  I've browsed and browsed and even checked out other sites, but ultimately I ended up loving the William Arthur Collection that I found on tiny prints. You can check out the whole collection here.

It's a little different than what I usually do, as it is an actual picture attached to the card, but you cannot deny that this collection is gorgeous!  Here are my favorites:





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annnnnnnd I saved my favorite for last!  I love this simple, understated, yet elegant Christmas card!  The colors go great with the color we wore for our pictures!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

You can check out all of the tiny prints options by simply clicking here!

 

 


Hmmm, Christmas really IS right around the corner.  Time to get our Christmas decorations up!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm just glad you still call on your "stationery lady" back in Alabama! Always happy to hear from you!