Monday, November 7, 2011

Gettin' Crafty

We had a fun day at home last week and we just didn't do anything at all!  We read books, hung out, and I forced the boys to work on an art project.



It's like pulling teeth to get them (ok, mainly just JM) to do an art project.  BUT, after awhile, JM was loving using his glue!  He just squeezed and squeezed it and then I hear this:


"Look Mama, a music note!"



He was right, it was a music note.  I have no idea how he knows this and I have no idea if he meant to draw it with his glue or if it just happened.  Either way, I think that's pretty smart!



Overall, we stamped footballs and baseballs, used a whole bottle of glue and some blue tissue paper to make a "bird", and glued some other construction paper.  Fun times around here!  I just wish they enjoyed it more!

1 comments:

Jane (Gaga) said...

He amazes me every day. Looks like a fun project!