Saturday, November 5, 2011

4 Months

Noah turned 4 months old last week.  I still don't know how that's possible.  How in the world is he 4 months old already?!



At his 4 month check up he was 17 pounds and 26.5 inches long!  He is a big guy!  That puts him around 93%ile in height and weight...just like both of our other boys around this age!


A lot of his hair has fallen out and it seems to be coming back in blond and his eyes still look blue to me, but I know how they can change when they're little like this!



Noah has been chewing and chewing on his little fingers lately and I'm fairly certain that we can see a little tooth coming in!  He is our yongest teether yet.  JM and Matthew got teeth much, much later than this! He's not been sleeping too well lately and I think he might also be going through a growth spurt.


He's also starting to really reach for objects and "gather" almost anything that he can into his grasp and bring it to his mouth.  Today, he started eying Matthew's sippy cup and started trying to reach for it and bring it to his mouth.  It looks like cereal/food won't be terribly far off for him.



This week he started blowing raspberries a good bit!  It's so cute!  I've also noticed he's the only one of our boys to "sing" himself to sleep.  I started noticing him humming to himself as he's nursing and falling asleep.


Noah is still as sweet as ever and he's so snuggly.  I'm so glad I get to be his Mama everyday.  This is definitely been the fastest 4 months of my life!  It seems like he should still be a little newborn!

1 comments:

Jane (Gaga) said...

It seems that Noah's first 4 months have gone by faster than either of the other two for me. I would love to keep him a baby forever, but I also look forward to seeing what kind of personality he grows into. Will he be the tender-hearted, serious, neat child like JM....or the full-speed-ahead, fun-loving, sometimes "messy" Matthew! Or the best of both of them!! For now, I'll settle for a sweet, snuggly, raspberry blowing Noah :) Love my boys!!!