Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Preschool Thanksgiving!

Last week John Michael's preschool had a Thanksgiving feast and parents were welcome to come!  Jordan met up with us at school and we joined JM for his first school Thanksgiving!

All the children came in (with JM holding up the line, of course) and lined up to say the Pledge of Allegiance.


JM looked like a deer in the headlights.  He just stared and stared and didn't really say any of his Pledge or the Blessing.  He said a little bit at the end of the blessing.  I think he didn't understand why all the parents were at school!



All the kiddos wore their cute Indian headbands and each child ate at their own placemat that they made.  It is SO precious!  I love the turkey he made for his placemat!



Here's their feast!!



I am proud of my little Indian.  He ate a great lunch and then we all came on home for a big, big nap!  I went ahead and checked Matthew out early so I wouldn't have to drag Noah up from nap just to go get them like an hour later!  They were all so tired!


0 comments: