Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Special Day!

Today is Jordan's birthday!  Happy Birthday Jordan!  JM has been practicing saying "happy birthday!" all morning and then he says "cayke?!"  We already celebrated his birthday when we were in Alabama, so I'm not sure we're going to do another big birthday cake!

Jordan, I hope you have a happy, wonderful birthday today!  I love you so much and I'm so glad that you were born so that we could spend our lives together and raise these two cuties:


Thank you for all the little and big things you do for us each day, like take out the Diaper Genie!!  You are seriously the best dad to both of our boys and they light up so much when they hear your voice when you walk in from work.



Thank you for being the best husband, father, and friend!  I love you!


2 comments:

Jordan Wigley said...

Thanks for the sweet post, baby. I love you so much, and am so happy and thankful for our life together and our family.

Thank you for having the yard mowed and edged yesterday as a gift! I sooooo wasn't looking forward to doing that this week!!!

Have a great day! I love you!

Love,
Jordan

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

It seems only yesterday that my "little" boy was born. Happy birthday to the best son a mom could ever wish for. I am also thankful for the wonderful wife who makes him so happy, and for the two most precious grandsons in the world. I love you all so much and miss you even more.