Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Trip to The Falls

On our last day back home we decided on the spur of the moment to go to Noccalula Falls.  I did a post last year when we took John Michael.  He rode the train last year and we took him when he was around 9 or 10 months, too...I think!  Here's the post from March and here's the post from last July.

We waited a little late to go, so after Matthew's morning nap we decided to pack up and go ride the train, eat at Jack's (apparently it's southern thing) and then play a little at the park.  Both of our boys fell fast asleep on the way home!


Both boys look like they're ready to go!  Choo-Choo!



My grandparents and my mom went with us! 



John Michael loves trains so much.  He kept saying choo choo!  He had so much fun!



We have these exact same pictures of John Michael sitting at this exact same spot at Jack's when he was a little guy.


John Michael:



Matthew:



Oh, Matthew is just so darn cute. Both boys just make us laugh everyday.  We feel so grateful for them!



Did you notice how Matthew's hair is starting to curl up around his ears?  If you know me you know how I feel about curls.  I've got my fingers crossed I'm going to have another little one with precious curls!


We ate at Jack's quite a few times while we were home.  John Michael decided he liked their green beans a lot, so I decided we should go and split a plate so that he would eat something green!



There was hardly any water flowing over the edge of the falls on this trip.  If we had had more time we would have gone to feed the ducks!  You have to feed the ducks at the Falls!  We had fun on our last day in Alabama!  I was glad my grandparents were able to come and watch the boys enjoy their day.  Fun memories for everyone!

0 comments: