Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our Random Week!

We had a fun week of playgroup and making meals to take to new babies! I've condensed our week into a few pictures!  It's totally random, but fun!

While John Michael was napping, I was letting Matthew play around in the den.  I was watching him from the kitchen while I was cooking.  I stepped away to the fridge for one minute and this is what I found...

 


My baby had pulled up onto the fireplace and he was playing with the little rocks INSIDE the fireplace!!!  I freaked out.  I couldn't believe he had pulled up, first of all, and secondly I couldn't believe he pulled up on the firplace!



Bad, bad Mommy mistake!  He even had a rock in his hand!



Matthew is so silly lately.  He's into everything!  He loves to pull up and hang onto John Michael's little chair in the den.  I'm not sure JM is happy about that!



JM decided he wanted to hop up into Matthew's walker.  He got in and several different times this week!  I think he's just a little big for it!



These two boys make me smile everyday!  They are way too sweet and way too cute.



This week I finally got John Michael to complete an art project!  He HATES art projects and it's like torturing him to get him to do one.  He painted and colored just a little and then said "All done!"



I've been going through clothes and I found a huge pile of JM's old clothes that I thought Matthew wouldn't be wearing this summer, but I had no idea he would be so big!  He can wear John Michael's clothes from last summer.



These two love to play around in JM's crib after afternoon nap.  It's like our daily ritual!



This was just the first of many wrestling matches these two will have over the years!



Also, this week, Matthew started doing his "football" arms whenever we say "Yay!"  It cracks us up to no end!



Matthew loves to explore and Jordan handled the boys just fine while I went to a recipe exchange party for a bit on Tuesday night.  The boys played outside and Jordan and JM tended to our garden.



Such a serious, sweet face!



It looks like he's about to eat the lawnmower!



JM loves to be outside in the garden with his Dadin!



He is so proud to show off the tomato "balls"!  Our tomatoes had better hurry up and ripen because I can't wait much longer to eat them!



And once again....



on his favorite chair!



Verse O' the Day:



He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.

Psalm 112:7

3 comments:

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

Oh....what cute pictures of the boys!!! I love Matthew's football arms and hope he gets to use them lots this football season! Tell JM that GaGa really likes his painting.

Amy said...

Mary Avery...
Thank you for leaving me a comment, now I don't have to blog "stalk" you anymore. I am hoping to see you and Jordan at our class reunion so that we can blog talk. Are yall coming?

I am glad to be keeping up with you via the blog...
Amy

Jordan Wigley said...

Thanks for posting all the pictures baby! It makes my morning, especially on Mondays, to look at them while I eat breakfast.

Hope you all have a great day today. I miss you already!