Monday, August 2, 2010

Pull-Ups!

I found Matthew standing in his crib this morning when I came in to get him.  He was also standing up this afternoon after naptime! 



He was also just sitting so sweet playing with his crib toy when I went in to get him after his morning nap!



And, as usual, John Michael wanted to go "up up up" into "Da-de Dadthew" bed!  They love to roll around together after nap!  It's so darn cute!



Matthew also looooves the sit-n-spin.  It is his favorite toy and he loves to pull up on it and hold onto it!



And yes, I realize my pictures have a slight haze on them and I blame that on a certain two year old who stole my camera and put his finger prints all over it!  Matthew is starting to pull up on just about anything.  I can't believe he's getting so big and starting to do big boy things!



That's all for tonight!  Have a pleasant tomorrow!


Verse O' the Day:



Do not fear, only believe.

Mark 5:36

2 comments:

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

Jordan told me that Matthew took a couple of steps yesterday. Where did our baby go????? He is growing up so fast. I know he wants to be a big boy like his brother....but couldn't we have an infant for just a few more months to cuddle with? HA Tell him that GaGa is very proud of his new accomplishments!!! JM and Matthew look so cute together. You can tell they love each other sooooo much. I know they are having fun with Uncle Judd!

Amy said...

Mary Avery...
I clicked on your blog as fast as I could. I was thinking you were talking about pull-ups, as in potty training... I am so stressed just thinking about it. I asked Morris if he wants to use the potty.. his response "NO"!