Friday, January 30, 2009

Random Friday

Today is just some miscellaneous posting of pictures from the last day or so!  You'll have to bear with me because these are some really random pictures!

Our power went out yesterday and luckily it came back on last night before bed.  I was never so glad to have power!  We are really lucky to have power when so many do not.  I tried to think of fun little things for us to do all day yesterday, but once it got dark we got pretty bored.  Yay for the power men working so hard to get everyone's power on.  Our gas logs kept us at a lovely 75 degrees in the den all day.  I'm so glad we have them!
Dinnertime is so much fun!
Dinnertime is so much fun!

I can't believe we didn't lose our dish signal!
I can't believe we didn't lose our dish signal!

A double egg yolk; is that rare?
A double egg yolk; is that rare?

What a sweet face
What a sweet face

Bundled up!
Bundled up!

How pitiful!
How pitiful!




[caption id="attachment_491" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Daddy and JM"]Daddy and JM[/caption]



[caption id="attachment_499" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Mama and JM"]Mama and JM[/caption]




Look how this that ice was on Jordan's car!



[caption id="attachment_495" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Look how thick!"]Look how thick![/caption]




[caption id="attachment_496" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Sometimes you just have to play with bowls from the kitchen."]Sometimes you just have to play with bowls from the kitchen.[/caption]





[caption id="attachment_498" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="JM loves to play with the phone!"]JM loves to play with the phone![/caption]


Happy Friday, everyone!
Woof!
Woof!

Verse O' the Day:

But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy.

Titus 3:4-5

5 comments:

Jessica Thurman said...

We lost power too but were not so fortunate to have a gas log fireplace. :( Our friends, Mike and Betty, that live in phase 1 of our subdivision still had their power so Brax and I packed up and headed there yesterday when the house started to get frigid. I called to check on you guys but couldn't get ahold of you. Glad you stayed nice and warm. I'm sure enjoying the heat in our house today!

Jane (Gran/Grams) said...

I was never as excited to see your home phone number show up on my caller ID as last night. As soon as I saw it, I knew you had power!!! We laughed till we hurt over the picture labled "How pitiful"...haha. It reminded us of the look Ralphie(The Christmas Story) had when they made him wear the Rabbit Suit...haha. He looks so cute all bundled up in his fleecy suit and seemed to enjoy being outside it the other pictures. Great close-up of the grass covered in ice! And of course Jackson looks like he is posing for a judge at the Westminster Dog Show!! Give little chubby cheeks a kiss for us and enjoy your weekend.

Dana/Meme said...

It is unusual to find a double-yoke egg from a regular dozen at the grocers, but some hens do lay them. Curb markets used to sell them and people really desired them. I guess that was before the days of worrying about the cholesterol in the yokes of eggs!
I love JM in his blue snow suit!! I know he was warm. I wished he was old enough to go sledding down your driveway - he would have a ball!
I guess we will be bringing our Radio Flyer sled to y'all sometime. Sure hasn't been much use for it here in the last 12 or so years!
Love and kisses to all!!

Lindsey said...

I have really enjoyed looking at all the snow and ice pictures. JM looks SO adorable in his snow suit!

I have got one of those double-yoke eggs before too!

Lindsey said...

Oops! I mean yolk.