Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dogs, Decorating, and Fun

The ole stomach bug is still hanging around, but not too bad.  Just a few little problems left.  Hopefully all will be back to normal in a day or so.  JM has been napping and sleeping great (except last night).  I made Jordan go move him at about 4:45 am because he was sideways at the top of the crib and his head was smashed against the rails and he kept hitting it on his Ocean Wonders Aquarium.  It was all downhill from there and he was basically awake before 7!  That never happens!  I had a hard time functioning this morning.

As you can tell by the next pictures, we once again have our same face issues back again.  I'm kinda unsure of what to do with it!  I'm thinking we may have to go to a dermatologist.  The red dry patches are back along with little red dots that look like they are open and crusting over.  Poor guy!!

Today we played inside while we wait for the stomach bug to get over!  The weather is pretty cold and windy and I think tomorrow will be worse.  It's supposed to be wind chill in the negatives!!  I want to live in Florida!  I don't want to go anywhere in this cold!  You can definitely tell that I'm from the deep south.  I'm basically just miserable until April.  I like my warm, comfy house.
Playing the day away!
Playing the day away!





[caption id="attachment_392" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="He played with this spin top ALL day long!"]He played with this spin top ALL day long![/caption]



Update on vomit dog:  Our grooming appointment was supposed to be today, but JM took a two and a half hour nap and then our car would not start, so Jack did NOT get cleaned.  That's bad for us because we have to put up with the smell for one more night.  Poor dog!

Decorating Help Needed!!!


I have this open space to the left of the refrigerator and I don't know what to do with it.  I had part of my snow village there for Christmas and before that I had my Kitchen-Aid mixer there.  Now, I want to do something a little more decorative, but what????  What do you do with a tiny space in the kitchen?  Any ideas?

Verse O' the Day:

Let me hear Your loving kindness in the morning; for I trust in You; teach me the way in which I should walk; for to You I lift up my soul.

Psalm 143:8

4 comments:

laurie said...

Hobby Lobby has great kitchen finds! JM has the prettiest eyes.

Jane (Gran/Grams) said...

Hopefully Jackson gets a good bath and haircut today!! I'm sure that it was nice to have JM take a 2 hour nap though. Hopefully you rested a little also. RE: the space in kitchen...you have several nice pieces that you could display there. Arthur Court, Waterford, etc. It was a great place for the mixer though. I only wish my small space had an electrical outlet like yours does. And I agree with Laurie....JM does have the prettiest blue eyes ever!

Jessica Thurman said...

Braxton's stomach bug is still hanging around as well... or at least the mess that it has left his tummy in. Tuesday he did better, then yesterday was really bad and today he's doing good so far. We'll see but I hope he is getting past it. I did not miss these poopy problems. :( Hope JM gets to feeling better as well.

Kristi said...

Hello! I popped over from Kelly's website for a quick visit and I hope you don't mind a suggestion for JM's face. I highly recommend Renew lotion from Melaleuca for any skin-related ailments. You can check out their natural products at www.melaleuca.com, but I would be more than happy to send a small tube of the lotion for you to try. Feel free to email me if you are interested. Blessings!