Saturday, November 8, 2008

We're baaaaaack!

Oh how nice it feels to be in our house.  We have stayed in a total of 4 different houses in the last 3 weeks.  I'm so ready for my bed and the familiar noises and smells of our beautiful, comfy home.  I have also had NO internet action in over a week and I'm about to die!  I also have been missing our church and all of our Sunday School activities and happenings.  I have so much to blog about and so many wonderful pictures to share.  I'll start blogging all of our wonderful pictures from homecoming in Tuscaloosa starting this week. 



Our little family on halloween night at the Quad for the homecoming bonfire!
Our little family on halloween night at the Quad for the homecoming bonfire!

We are frantically watching the last minute of the AL/LSU game.  It's a real nail-biter!!  I'll be updating this week.  I pray that JM will be able to adjust well to all of our activity and being home and not having someone hold him all the time!



John Michael and Mama say ROLL TIDE!!!!
John Michael and Mama say ROLL TIDE!!!!

 OH SNAP!!  Alabama just missed their kick.  Why did he kick it so low?  Jordan is about to have a coronary and I'm sure my dad and brother are about to have one too.  Stupid overtime.  I'm not going to watch.  I get too nervous.  Surely we can pull this game off!


OH yeah, today is John Michael's 6 month birthday!!  I can't believe he is 6 months old.  I'll also blog about this later.  We're so busy unpacking tonight.  What a crazy 6 months it has been.  We've learned so much.  There's so much I would do differently and some things I would do the same.  I just wish I had known more about newborns, etc. but you live and learn.  Everyone has been there before.  They sure don't come with a manual!



At the hospital.  What an overwhelming experience!
At the hospital. What an overwhelming experience!

Now, 6 months old!  What a precious baby boy!
Now, 6 months old! What a precious baby boy!

0 comments: