Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Baby You Can Drive My Car!

This little baby drove us all the way back home!  He was ready to get back to Alabama to see all of his grandparents and uncles and aunts!



Beep Beep!
Beep Beep!

We just did some shopping today at the Boaz Outlets and generally hung out.  We were all in shock this morning when JM took a 2 hour nap!!!   That is almost a record for him.  He's being pretty restless on his monitor right now, so I'm sure tonight will be interesting and long.  Hopefully not!  Jordan and I got a rare treat when Gran took JM off our hands yesterday morning and we got to sleep for 2 whole hours!  I slept so well that I even dreamed...that does not usually happen!



Tomorrow morning we will pack up and "move" to my parent's house to finish out the rest of the week, as Jordan's sister and his step-dad's children come in for Thanksgiving.  We have to move a full 8 houses up the street!  So convenient! 

 I don't have any new pictures, but this one cracks me up!  JM doesn't need a boppy pillow to prop up with, he has his own personal fluffer named Jack!

0 comments: