Wednesday, June 1, 2011

18 Months Already?!!

I can't believe my little Baby Matthew is already 18 months old!  It seems like so long ago that Matthew was little like this:



Matthew really was the sweetest, happiest baby and he was a great sleeper.  I can't believe that John Michael was Matthew's age now when Matthew was born:


I have been so blessed to be the Mama of two awesome boys!  They are so sweet, precious, and pretty darn cute!  I have loved so much about my life the last 3 years and these two are a big part of it.


So far, Matthew is pretty darn big.  We just know he's going to be big, tall, dark and handsome!  He still has his curly hair and it's looking more and more light brown every day.  Matthew looooves his "bubba" and he always is looking for John Michael around the house.  It warms my heart so much when they play alone together, or more recently, when they hold hands in their carseats.


Matthew can say SO many words.  I can't think of all of them right now.  Matthew loves:


-fruit, drinking water, and grain bars!


-playing in the bath, water table, or splashing in the sink. 


- to wash his hands and brush his teeth a lot!


-to give hugs and be hugged.  He pats my belly, kisses it, and says "baby"!


-He's a great sleeper, but I wish he would sleep in past 6 am.  We're working on it!



It has been so fun being the mom to this little guy! He's so sweet and snuggly, but I have to admit that he's pretty destructive a lot of the time, too!  He's all boy!



He still has his happy, sweet personality that I knew he had when he was born!



Happy 18 months Matthew!!!

2 comments:

Julie G. said...

He is precious. He just looks like an angel baby. Hard to believe he has a mischievous destructive streak :)

Jane (GaGa) said...

I agree that it's hard to believe that Matthew is already 18 months old. He's such a sweetie. I could just eat him up!! And pretty soon, he will get to be a loving, big brother too. Poor Jack probably can't even remember what it was like to be the center of attention....haha. Loved all the photos of the two cutest boys in the world!!