Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Catching Up

I have had no time to blog lately at all!  I'm usually so tired during naptime and then at night once we get done with everything and sit down, I'm too tired to blog then!  We've been having a great time this Spring and I've got the pictures to prove it!  This is what we've been up to:

We have a recent addition to our backyard!  We love our new swing set.  The boys have had a great time climbing, sliding, and swinging on it!



 



I have loved having something really fun outside to play with while I work on dinner or lunch inside!



John Michael is now done with his twice-a-week Mother's Day Out.  I'm sad and I know he is.  He loved going to school SO much and he loved his teachers too!  He ended up missing the very last day due to us being at the church storm shelter because of tornadoes until 1:00 am the night before. I hate he missed his last day, but we got in so late and I hated to wake him up and make him go so early!


On one of the last days they had a luau and he made this flower necklace just for me!  I love it! The boys really miss each other while JM is at school and on this day JM gave Matthew tons of hugs and kisses when he saw him!



So sweet!



My all grown up 3 year old!  He will officially be in preschool next year.



I happened upon the clearance aisle at Wal-Mart and came upon these Medela products.  I was SOO happy and I decided to get a really good Medela pump this time around.  I've never really had a good one so I was so excited to see that I got it on clearance!  Only a women in her 3rd trimester would be this excited about getting such great deals on Medela products.



Also, Jack likes to walk up the ladder (with our help!) and then slide down with the boys.  I need to get a good picture of him sliding down!  This is also the dog who likes to sled down our driveway with the boys!



John Michael found Jordan's shoes and walked around with them on.  It was really sweet!



My grandfather really wanted to get John Michael his first bike, so we got it for him and a matching little Lightning McQueen helmet.  He likes it and I know he'll eventually learn how to pedal on it!



Fun times on his new bike!


3 comments:

Jane (GaGa) said...

We loved all of the pictures of the boys. JM looks so handsome in that blue shirt with the lei. And in the bicycle picture, Matthew looks like he is seeing how the pedals work. He's probably thinking that if JM would just get off, he could pedal down the sidewalk...haha. Great pictures of the boys having a fun day!!

Julie G. said...

I'M SO EXCITED THAT YOU'RE GETTING A PUMP!!!! It will literally change your life.

Dana Maxwell/Meme said...

I noticed how Matthew was looking (with envy?) at JM sitting on that cute bike. He'll be wanting to learn to ride too! Can't believe Jack does the slide too! too cute