Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Catching Things Up!

I'm just putting a little post together about some really random pictures I've got lurking in my folders that I never did anything with!

Let the randomness begin!


Matthew had the most hilarious hair after we left the splash pad a few weeks ago!  It actually stayed like that for quite awhile!  I guess it looks like Elvis or something!  I love his curls.



John Michael had his big boy 3 year check up and got to stand on a real scale and get his blood pressure taken and everything.  That was a horrible day and I was so glad Jordan met me to help me!



 



It was a long wait and John Michael and Matthew both had meltdowns!  Not fun.



We celebrated John Michael's friend Sarah Kate's birthday party!  Don't all the kids look so precious sitting there?!



He drove Harper around the back yard in SK's Jeep!  JM is just like Daddy, he looooves Jeeps!



At the party Matthew just drove this scooter around.  It was HOT that day but I know they had so much fun!



And for fun, this is how I caught Matthew watching Elmo the other day.  Just hangin' out in his rocker!



Summer sure is fun!

1 comments:

Jane (GaGa) said...

Cracked up over the "crazy hair" picture!! JM and Harper look like they are on a date...haha. Matthew looks so relaxed (and cute) sitting there watching TV in his rocker. See y'all in a few days!!!