Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day 2011

We had a pretty uneventful Father's Day yesterday!  We went to church, came home for nap (it's impossible to go out to eat after church, they fall asleep!) then had dinner and opened presents!  I left at naptime and told Jordan to enjoy the peace and quiet of the house and sit and do NOTHING!  Also, I told him to catch up on a bunch of man shows I didn't want to watch!  I think he enjoyed a few hours of peace and quiet!

Aren't all my boys so handsome?!!



Proud Daddy with his two boys! 



I could go on forever about what a good Dad Jordan is.  I'm no dummy; I picked quite well thankyouverymuch!   He has had to do so many things toward the end of this pregnancy and I feel so badly for him.  It's like he works 3 jobs.  He does so much for and with the boys when he gets home from work.  I am so happy and blessed that he wants to be with them and spend time with them!


I am so thankful for a Godly husband and father for our boys.  I am so glad he is the spiritual leader of our household, like I knew he always would be all those years ago.  I always think how I'm sure I've messed up a lot in my life, but I made one perfectly awesome decision in marrying this guy!  Jordan, thank you for being such a great dad every single day of the year!  We love you so much!!


The boys made Jordan some pottery at a local pottery place and John Michael was pretty excited to give his to Jordan!  He painted it all on his own, with some help from Matthew!



 Matthew did NOT want to give his to Jordan at all.  He kept it to himself for awhile and then decided to finally give Jordan his gift!



 Jordan was excited to get some gifts made directly from our boys!  He also liked the gardening tools I got for him.  He was in desperate need of good tools for our garden!



It was a nice day to spend together!  My dad will be in town in just a few days so I know it will be nice to spend some time with him too!  I cannot wait for grandparent help to get here!  We definitely need it!

0 comments: