Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I always love Psalm 139 and I'm trying to do a better job of memorizing parts of it!  It truly helps me remember that God knew each of us before we were ever knit together in our mother's womb. We do praise God because we know each of us (and our precious children) are fearfully and wonderfully made! Thank you Lord for the indescribable gift of children!


Psalm 139



For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.



I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.



My frame was not hidden from you
   when I was made in the secret place,
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.



Your eyes saw my unformed body;
   all the days ordained for me were written in your book
   before one of them came to be.


How precious to me are your thoughts, God!
   How vast is the sum of them! 
Were I to count them,
   they would outnumber the grains of sand—
   when I awake, I am still with you.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Thinking about y'all! I think Noah looks like his brothers!

Jane (GaGa) said...

I love that Psalm too and I think that these three precious boys are among some of His most wonderful works! I am blessed that He allows me to be their GaGa. I only hope that I can be as good a grandmother to these boys as my mother was to Jordan and Janna.

Jenny Moon said...

Noah is beautiful! I know he will be a good baby and his brothers will help take care of him. He will have lots of love and teaching from his big brothers.

Love y'all,
Jenny