Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful...Beautiful Boys

My multi-talented friend, Bethany, over at The Big Red Pot took the boys' pictures a few weekends ago.  Little did I know that Matthew had an ear infection and both boys had a bit of a cold and ended up with a little fever that weekend.  Woops!  Either way, they still did pretty well getting their pictures made!

It doesn't hurt that you can see Bethany's love for photography in each picture that she took.  I just love the pictures and even though I'm a little biased (they are my boys after all!) I think my precious boys look so beautiful and sweet in all of these pictures.  I am so glad she captured a moment in time with just the two of them before they have another brother or sister to welcome into their clan!

Enjoy!



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



It wa so hot that day and this was really the only good picture we got of the two of them together!  We're going to try again later this week or next to see if we can get them to pose and BOTH smile at the camera!

7 comments:

Dana Maxwell/Meme said...

love all of these pictures of our precious little grandsons, but it would be nice to have some of the 2 brothers together!!

Kacy said...

Love them! Such good pictures. Hang in there & let me know if you need to send someone over to play.

Laurie said...

These are WONDERFUL! Bethany is GOOD!

Claire said...

What lovely pictures of your boys! Bethany is very talented!

Cxx

Jane (GaGa) said...

It never ceases to amaze me that God blessed me with these two beautiful grandsons. I can't wait to see what His next surprise looks like! And I agree...Bethany is a great photographer!

Dana Maxwell/Meme said...

Ditto Jane!

kimberly said...

love them all...great pics. good job from the photographer but your boys' are some fine subjects!