Saturday, June 25, 2011

Our Newest Addition!

We very joyfully announce the newest blessing to our family!


Sweet Baby Noah Maxwell



I am SO very glad my doctor changed his mind at the last minute and decided to induce me yesterday.  It was a great decision.  Noah weighs in at 9 pounds 10 ounces and he is 22 inches long! 


As you can see, I look about ready to pop and I was so ready to get this baby here!



We frantically packed Thursday night and I spent most of Wednesday catching up on laundry, since we had been out of a washer for nearly 2 weeks!  Nightmare!  Mom and Dad made it in on Wednesday and we spent most of Thursday out and about in hopes of making some cervical change happen by my induction on Friday!  Jordan and I also took a nice, long walk together around the neighborhood to talk and have a little alone time together!  Jordan's mom and sister arrived Thursday evening and we all breathed a sigh of relief that everyone was in town and ready to meet our new little one!


We woke up around 4:45 Friday morning and got ready and finished packing and left right around 6am.  The induction got started and we hung out for the rest of the afternoon. Once I got to around 7, it didn't take but around 15 minutes for me to be a 10 and ready to push.  I won't lie, even with a great epidural, it was rough.  Luckily, I only push about 3 contractions and he was out!  We were SOO excited to see if we were having a boy or a girl!  I LOVE not finding out! 


We immediately noticed he was a boy!




 Jordan and I are so excited and blessed to add a third little boy to our family!  I can't believe we have 3!



 Our boys only saw Noah through the window that day, but they got to see him today.  John Michael is REALLY excited and happy.  He keeps saying "MY new baby!"




 We're extra tired and I hope to sleep for a quick hour or two before I have to feed Noah again!  I hope to add more pictures tomorrow!


 

6 comments:

Leah said...

congrats on your little man, I am a long time reader but I dont think I have left a comment before. I am from australia and found your blog from Kelly's. Your little man is beautiful, he looks so much like Matthew! Love his name as well.
Best wished from an Aussie mum of 4

Courtney said...

Hi! I stumbled upon your blog from Kelly's Korner and just wanted to let you know I'm a mom of 3 beautifully made little boys....ages 4, 2, and 10 months!! They are the best thing ever! I never imagined I would have 3 boys but God knows exactly what he is doing! Congrats!! Get some rest! :)

Jessica V said...

Congratulations on your sweet baby BOY! He is precious!!!!Boys are sooooo sweet! :)

Jessica V said...

Congratulations on your sweet baby BOY! He is precious!!! Boys are sooooooo sweet! :)

The Mommy said...

Congratulations on another beautiful little boy!!!

kimberly said...

Aw, so sweet. Precious family of 5...WOW...and 3 boys are going to be such fun! But I can tell you first hand you'll need a bank loan to buy groceries when they hit 12-14. :)