Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jump Around!

A few weekends ago we went to a local jump place for a birthday party.  I was a little afraid that John Michael or even Matthew might melt down because it was after dinnertime, but they had a blast!!

We had been to a party there once last Spring but I was pregnant so I couldn't do the slides.  This time I was brave and did some of the really big slides.  It doesn't look like it, but it really is scary to get way up there and slide all the way down!


Jordan took JM down the big slides.  John Michael had a huge smile on his face and so did Jordan!



They had a really good time going up and down together.  Let me tell you, it is really hard to haul yourself up the steep slides, much less a 30 pound baby, so thank you Jordan for taking JM up the slides!



I think we might be ready to go back for a day of free play!



Even Matthew had a good time!



Here's a picture of all the kiddos.  JM kept trying to crawl back up the slide!



We had so much fun!  I'm ready to go back.  It was a good work out!  This might be a good birthday idea for next year.


1 comments:

Jordan Wigley said...

We had a blast there! I'll go back anytime!