Friday, May 21, 2010

Makin' Food

John Michael decided to help me in the kitchen the other day!  He helped me whip up the sweet potatoes for Matthew's baby food!



He helped me with the food processor....



He's always interested in things that "go"!



These yummy sweet potatoes were made and frozen just for Matthew!  At first, Matthew looked a little perplexed....



But he has decided that he looooves sweet potatoes!  Yum!



I saved a few pieces of sweet potatoe out for John Michael to try at lunch and he about threw up on the table!  He was not a fan!  I was glad for his help in the kitchen!



Verse O' the Day:



You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.

Isaiah 26:3-4

 

2 comments:

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

What a good helper you are John Michael!! I thought you used to scream when Mom used the food processor. Maybe it was just the small blender that you didn't like (unless she was making smoothies) haha. Your sweet potatoes turned out looking yummy...even if you don't like them anymore. I hope y'all are having fun this weekend. I love ya'll.
GaGa

Dana/Meme said...

What happened to JM and all of the "good food" you used to make for him (ex. veggies)? I guess it is called being a toddler. Maybe he will come back around one day and eat good-for-you food again!