Friday, May 28, 2010

New Friends

Last week we had some new friends over to play!  I met Hannah at a local get together for our sorority alumni association.  I always wondered if there were any other girls in this area and I was right, there are!  There's even one girl from my very own chapter in our area!

So Hannah brought her little cutie, Colin, and she also brought some outrageously yummy cupcakes.  We let the boys play, and play they did!  We have tons of boy toys at our house, so everyone had something fun to play with!

We ate poppyseed chicken casserole, green beans, rolls and had sweet tea.  Our little guys had fun playing together!  We'll definitely have to have them over again in all this heat and let our guys play out back in the yard with the sprinkler!


These are all the pictures I took.  I'm NOT stealing the picture of me from her blog.  It is horrendeous!  I cannot wait for my hair to grow out.  Between my awful postpartum hair and the heat I think I might be in a permanent ponytail all summer long. Worst, worst mistake of my life to cut my hair short!



I'm so glad they came!  It's so nice to meet new people and let John Michael and Matthew play with new friends!

1 comments:

Hannah said...

We had SO much fun! We'll gladly come back! Or, we could always have a play date at the Rogers Splash Park!! So much fun!