Friday, May 7, 2010

Our Birthday Boy!

This is



My



Big



picture-takin'



little-brother-admirin'



Alabama-cap-wearin'



water-lovin'



Wii baseball-playin'



Little boy pajama-wearin'



backwards-slidin'



mischevious-smilin'



BIRTHDAY BOY!


I can't believe that John Michael will be turning two today!  I always say it, but I don't know how my life can just drag along and then BAM! you have a child and time does nothing but go by so quickly you feel like you're in a dream!


John Michael is my beautiful blue-eyed, blond-headed first born.  I can say he's beautiful because I'm his mom!  There are so many things that are special about him, but probably the most special thing about him is that he made me a mom. (cue the picture of me with VERY long hair that is but a distant memory after having 2 babies in 18 months. Ah, the good days!)



I'm not sure anyone would want to read a blog post about why my first-born is the smartest, cutest, sweetest, and most perfect child of all, but that wouldn't be any fun for anyone else to read!  We do love him so and we can't believe that he is two now!


John Michael, happy birthday!  We love you so much!  We are so happy, grateful, thankful and on and on that God saw fit to give you to us.  Just being with you all day, everyday and having you call "na-na" for me are some of the best most precious memories of my life!  Happy 2nd Birthday!

2 comments:

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

Happy Birthday to our adorable grandson, John Michael, on his 2nd birthday. Your beauftiful blue eyes and sweet smile just make my heart melt. You are growing up so fast and we love you so very much. We will see you tomorrow!!
Gaga and Gamps

Jenna said...

Aww! Happy, happy birthday JM!!