Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tummy Time at Our House

I had a really fun evening tonight.  I got out of the house and met up with some wonderful women.  I'll tell you all about it tomorrow and hopefully I'll have a picture to share!   It was so nice to get out of the house for a bit and have some adult conversation!

Not too much going on here.  Still getting Matthew all better from his cold.  We're almost there, I can feel it!

I took these cute pictures the other day when I was putting Matthew down for some tummy time.  Everytime he goes on the floor on a little blanket for tummy time John Michael has to come roll in the floor beside him...



 


and apparently so does Jack!  He's always right by our boy's sides!  What a good fluff.



Matthew was just smiling away at Jordan the other night.  He really lights up when Jordan comes home from work.  Even though he's really little, I think he already knows his voice!



And here's JM bustin' a Star Wars move with these little flashlights that plug into the wall.  He loves them!



And now, good night!  I'm tired and I'm pretty confused by the "Lost" premiere tonight.  I've got so many theories running through my head!

3 comments:

Dana/Meme said...

How precious! I am so glad that JM wants to be near his little brother and I always knew Jack would be a great dog with children. Sweet pictures! "Lost" LOST me a long time ago. Good luck figuring it out.

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

I love the "tummy time" picture!! All three of them getting in their tummy time. I see that Matthew is now officially as long as Jack!! I agree that Jack is a good little fluff. Matthew has just the sweetest little smile. And I have never watched Lost and glad since I don't need anything to add confusion to my aging brain...haha. I'll stick with mindless TV like Idol and The Bachelor...haha.

kimberly said...

The pic of Jack laying out side by tummy side with Matthew is just too cute!!