Sunday, February 7, 2010

Announcing...

Since I thought I had an evil virus on my computer, I have not opened it since Friday and that was HARD to do!  Jordan finally checked it out tonight and he couldn't find anything, so I'm good to go now! 

I wanted to share Matthew's birth announcement with everyone!  I'm finally getting around to posting it for everyone to see.  I hope you like it as much as we do!

We worked hard on our birth announcement (although it's taken me forever to get every last one of them out!) and Jordan did a fantastic job on it!  Thank you Jordan for working so hard on it to make it great!  I love you!



I just love these pictures.  I love seeing our two boys together!  I hope you enjoy it!  We had a great time tonight at our Sunday School class Super Bowl party.  As usual, us women didn't watch a lick of TV.  How could we when we had such good food and conversation to attend to? 

We are awaiting yet another several inches of snow to fall in the next day.  Good times!  Come on Spring!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Loved it! I was so tickled to find it in my mailbox last week... Sweet sweet pic of those boys!!!!

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

Y'all did a great job designing the card....and the babies! haha Well God really designed the boys and we both know what kind of work He does! Praying the snow amounts are small. The Wigley's have a trip to make :)

Julie said...

Loved your birth announcement--y'all did a great job on it. Can you believe this snow?????? AAGH!!!!

Crystal said...

Beautiful announcement!

Dana/Meme said...

Everyone around here is "oooohing and aaaaaahing" over the beautiful birth announcement! I don't know how Jordan got so much on one card - and everything on the card is lovely and so sweet!
I just cannot wait for y'all to arrive in Alabama at the end of the week - God and snow willing!
Love to all!