Friday, February 12, 2010

Hanging Out

I recently ordered a Moby Wrap to carry Matthew around in and to have my hands more free for John Michael.  I also have a sling that I used with JM and I liked it too, but Matthew just doesn't quite seem to fit in it right.  The Moby Wrap is different.  I wasn't prepared for how long the wrap is!  You literally have to wrap yourself and the baby up in it to get it right.

It comes with instructions and I'm still learning how to get in it, but I popped Matthew in it the other day during naptime and I was able to get some things done around the house!


We folded laundry and started working on dinner!  I'm a big fan of attachment parenting and I like to have my babies near me.  I have definitely learned that they grow SO fast, so I like to have them near me while I can!



We'll see how the Moby Wrap goes when we start getting out and about more and more in the Springtime!  So far, I like it!  I'm sure I look like a complete moron using it, but it's pretty comfy and Matthew definitely seems to like it.


2 comments:

Erin said...

I think it is so cute! I intended to tell you this at playgroup last week. I had a bjorn with Kinley and I really loved it. I've always been a little nervous about the slings because I wasn't sure if they were secure, but your Moby wrap looks like Matthew isn't going anywhere.

You'll have to keep us updated on how it works! I don't think I could have done grocery shopping without Kinley in the bjorn....can't imagine how much more you need free hands with 2 babies! And you are so right about how quickly they aren't tiny anymore!!

Cherie said...

I bought a Moby wrap when my son outgrew his regular wrap. It took me a dozen tries to get it right but once I figured it out it is sooo comfortable. The key I learned, take your time putting it on and be sure that the parts on your back are straight and not twisted..this often take a little acrobatics to get right!

Cute pics!