Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Red Handed!

Caught Red Handed!  Ha!  Someone loves the laptop!  I stepped away from the den just long enough to throw some laundry in the washer and when I came back, this is what I found...


The little booger had grabbed the laptop.  He wanted to watch "dot dog" on You tube.  I let him watch the Mickey Mouse hot dog song a few times on the computer and then we put it away.  He loves his electronic gadgets.  I wonder where he gets that from?!



Have a happy week everybody!


Verse O' the Day:



Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

1 Corinthians 13:4

5 comments:

Jordan Wigley said...

I love it!!! I laughed when you told me about this last week... but the pictures almost made me fall out of my chair!

I love you all, and miss you so much. Have fun in 'Bama, and hope everyone gets feeling better!

Love you,
Jordan (aka Dadin)

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

Haha...so cute!! Never discourage his love for gadgets and computers. Look where it got Jordan! I hope Matthew is feeling better tonight and hopefully everyone gets a good night's sleep.

Amy said...

That is SO funny! We LOVE the hot dog dance in our house...every morning!

Erin said...

So cute! kinley LOVES the hot dog dance, too!

Claire said...

Oh so cute!

Cxx