Thursday, February 25, 2010

Three Months Already!

Look who turned 3 months old yesterday!  I don't know how in the world 3 months have passed.  It's amazing how fast these "little" years seems to already be flying by.  It's not fair! 

Our Baby Matthew has the sweetest disposition.  I could just eat him up everyday; he's so precious!  His eyes look like they might stay blue, although his hair might be darker than JM's!  All day he just tries to use his stomach muscles to pull himself up and sit up.  He likes to stand on your lap, not sit! 

 He usually doesn't cry unless he's hungry and he will just laugh and smile when you talk to him!  I found his tickly spot right under his chin and I think it's hilarious to make him laugh.  God truly blessed us with a beautiful baby boy.  I couldn't ask for more!



I know these are some of the greatest years of our lives and I want to savor each day because it's flying by so quickly!


As I mentioned in my last post, it's so hard to get a good picture of John Michael lately.  Here's the proof:









Hey, this is just our life sometimes: laughing and crying and smiling!  Oh yeah, and a dog who likes to get in the thick of it!

3 comments:

Vonda said...

Matthew can't be 3 months old, Brandon just turned 3 months. Boy, does time pass fast. I have a 10 month old as of Monday. I crack up about the pictures of JM, Matthew and Jack.

Jordan Wigley said...

Sorry I missed your b'day little buddy! They look cute in their matching outfits... even if JM did have a meltdown. :-) Hope you all have a great day. I miss you all very much! Love you.

Dana/Meme said...

I love the one of Jack getting a "lick" on John Michael's cheek!!!
Seems like only yesterday Matthew was born, and come to think of it, John Michael too! Savor the time, as it passes too fast!
Love to all