Thursday, February 18, 2010

Field of Dreams

"One day I just might play on this very field...



 


One day I just might walk this sideline where the likes of The Bear, Coach Stallings, and now Coach Saban have coached the mighty Crimson Tide...



One day I just might run a play up this field toward the end zone...



Yup, I might just make this field my second home...



AND, I might just be #77 just like my "bop-ah"...



Yup, that just might be me one day, in my dreams.  But, that's only if I have a natural God-given talent for football, if my Mama can tolerate other people hitting me, and if I wanna do it!


And one day, I just may." - Sincerely, John Michael


-I'll blog later about why we're even on the field at Bryant-Denny!  There's nothing like going back to your college campus and driving around with two carseats in the back to make you feel really, really, really OLD!


 

3 comments:

Amanda Vestal said...

So glad you are having a good trip. We missed you at playgroup today. When are you coming home?

Jordan Wigley said...

Good post baby. I miss y'all! Have a safe trip to Gadsden today, and have a good time visiting family/friends back home!

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

Great post and what a fun weekend we had! Always fun to be in Tuscaloosa! We look forward to having you back in Gadsden today. I'm sure your little fluff will be happy to see you too!