Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Random Wednesday

Because we came home early from our vacation in AL I was able to go to Caryn's baby shower at church on Sunday!  I loved the theme; it was so cute with pink, green, black, and zebra!  The food was good and everybody had a great time.  Caryn got a lot of cute baby girl stuff and it was fun to see everybody since I had been gone for over 2 weeks!


Here's the mama-to-be with the table o' food!



Jessica made the cutest diaper cake!  It looked so cute as our centerpiece.



And of course, Robin made her precious sugar cookies! 



Table full of yum!



So many presents to open!



And on a completely random note, I have a few pictures of John Michael walking around the house carrying his huge Coke piggy bank.  I about died a few weeks ago when he came walking into the den with it!  He cracks us up on a daily basis.




"You mean to tell me this is all the money in my college fund?!"
"You mean to tell me this is all the money in my college fund?!"


Verse O' the Day:



LORD, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.

Isaiah 26:12

2 comments:

kimberly said...

bless his heart, you could fill that coke bottle a thousand times over, and I'm afraid he still wouldn't have much of a college fund with the way things are looking now-a-days! :)

That is too cute, he lugs it around! AMazing what they find that keeps their interest!

Jane (Gran/Grams) said...

It is really strange to see the "big" things JM likes to carry around. I think he is thinking that there is enough money in that bottle for a Sonic run....hehe. We miss y'all so much already. It seems odd not to wake up this morning without hearing the sound of baby goo-goo's or without Jack licking my eyes open...haha.