Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birthday Day!

Today is my sweet hubby's birthday!  I still can't believe the years are flying by so quickly!  I feel so lucky and blessed to have him as a husband, a father to John Michael, and also a great friend. 

He means the world to me and I sometimes don't know exactly where I'd be or even who I might be today if I didn't have him in my life.  I am truly a blessed person.  God has been so good to me to point me in the right direction of finding Jordan all those years ago in high school.  Who would have thought....




Happy Birthday, Baby!  I love you and I hope you have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

laurie said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! The tomatoes were excellent!!!!!!

Dana/Meme said...

Super HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JORDAN!!!
I hope you have had a great day at home with your sweet wife and son!
We love you and are so glad you are in our lives as MA's husband and our grandchildren's father - we are all very blessed.
Many more......................................

Jane (Gran/Grams) said...

I also feel blessed to be Jordan's mother. He is the kind of son that mother's only dream of having and has always been a ray of sunshine in my life. He proved how smart he was by marrying you and then providing me with a grandchild (soon to be two) to love and kiss on. How much happiness does a mother deserve!!! I know that he couldn't have had a better birthday present than having the day off with his two sweeties. Happy Birthday again dear. Love you all

Jordan Wigley said...

Thank you for the wonderful post baby! I am so blessed to have been pointed toward you as well all those years ago... as you're the perfect wife and mother, and I am so lucky to have you for the rest of my life. I love you baby!

p.s. Thanks Dana / Mom for the wonderful comments as well!