Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's Like Christmas!

It's like an early Christmas present for ME, a Christmas in July of sorts!  That's right, TLC just started a new season of Toddlers and Tiaras!  I'm so excited I can hardly wait to start up my DVR when I have some alone time!

I just can't help myself when it comes to the fake-tanning, false teeth, fake eyelashes, and boat-load of money these people spend on these pageants.  I mean, really, $800 on a bathing suit that will be worn for 2 minutes?  It's like watching a car wreck...you know you shouldn't be watching, but you just can't help it!

So, thank you TLC for making my summer a little sweeter as I watch these tiny beauties sass their mamas and win some cold hard cash...oh yeah, and crowns.  Set your DVR for Tuesdays at 9!


(Image courtesy of TLC.com)

2 comments:

Kacy said...

I got a huge kick out of the lady from Magnolia last night - at least she was nice to her little one, unlike the twins' mom!

Joan said...

UGH. I have to watch that, even though I know it's going to fill me with hatred!