Saturday, July 18, 2009

Little Guy

New baby Stride Rites + big clearance sale at Strasburg Children=one happy mama and one cute baby! 

I know everyone says this about their child, but I am the mother to the cutest baby in the world.  I just am in love with this outfit and I love him in it.  I put him in it on Sunday morning and we headed to my parent's church.  He was so tired after church and he fell fast asleep in the car.  He was too cute not to take about a billion pictures...so I did!  Enjoy the pics.









We've had a very busy and fun Saturday and my feet are now up on the couch!  I'm going to relax for awhile!


Verse O' the Day:



No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.

1 Corinthians 2:9

3 comments:

Kelly said...

He is precious! I love his little curls!
If we ever have a boy - I'm going to dress him just like JM! Love his little outfits!

kimberly said...

the one where he is looking up so shy-like is precious! love them all!

Dana/Meme said...

If I do say so myself (as his grandmother) he is adorable, in and out of cute outfits!!!!
Miss you all sooooooo much!