Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Santa!

We went to visit Santa really early so that we could tell him John Michael's wishlist for Christmas!  Santa told us that JM told him he wanted a BMW!  Ha!  I just hope he gets his two front teeth for Christmas!  As for me, I'm wishing for 8 straight hours of sleep.  Ah, now that would be a Christmas present!



It's Santa!
It's Santa!



Gran, Jordan, JM and Aunt Janna
Gran, Jordan, JM and Aunt Janna

 Later in the day we rode the carousel at the mall.  MeMe and I held onto each side of JM and put him on a horse.  I think he really liked it.  I started feeling sick going round and round.  I guess I'm old now because I can't ride rides without getting sick!



-----------------------------------------------


John Michael has discovered his tongue and so he's sticking it out all of the time now!



4 comments:

Jane (Gran/Grams) said...

The tongue pictures are soooo funny!!!! Jordan and his dad used to always stick their tongues out of the side of their mouths when working on something or concentrating. JM is tne cutest ! Janna and I really enjoyed our time with him while y'all enjoyed the movie! I can't wait to hold him and give him a kiss.

Kelly said...

I love JM's little santa outfit - so precious! Christmas will be so fun for ya'll this year!

Dana/"Meme" said...

I was thrilled to get to introduce JM to one of my favorite things - horses!!! But last Sat. it was carousel horses. The real ones will come later.
I had fun riding with you both, and JM really seemed to like it, not scared at all.
That's my boy!
Meme

Dana/"Meme" said...

Oh yeah, the tongue is so funny! Cannot wait to see him.
Meme