Sunday, August 22, 2010

Come On And Take A Free Ride!

Put Baby Matthew in the dump truck and push him around?!  Sure!



Why not?!



Both boys loved it so much!



I know John Michael felt so big that he could push Baby Brother around!



But, JM wanted a turn too!  Daddy obliged.



The look on his face says it all!



Uncle Judd even got in on the action!



I've got so many pictures to upload from the County Fair on Friday!  We had a blast and I was so glad we braved the 103 degree weather to go!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  We sure have!


Verse O' The Day:



Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Joshua 1:9

 

4 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

We have a truck just like this. My son used to love getting rides in it.

Jordan Wigley said...

I LOVE these pictures baby! I've still got to get some of the ones at my desk swapped out... don't let me forget tonight. JM and Matthew interact so great together... definitely brothers! And they love their Uncle Judd too, as you can see in the picture above.

I hope you all have a great day today. I'm still dreading any pool/slide pictures you post on here... choose wisely, or you may have a cranky husband! :-)

Love you,
Jordan

Bethany said...

Love these - so cute!

aunt faye said...

Mary and Family

I have not been on your blog for 3months so when I saw the boys i was overwelmed they are so big....
Matt is a doll I just want to eat him up

and JM is the little helper...

so sweet looking
So glad you and Jordon are raising them up in the Lords ways

love aunt Faye