Sunday, August 8, 2010

July Leftovers

I was flipping through our picture folder for July and I realized there were tons and tons of random pictures that I never got a chance to post.  We had a fun July so I thought I'd share a little of the leftover pictures that never made the blog cut!

 Our garden is starting to bear fruit, or veggies really!  We have had quite a few zucchini and only one squash and then the squash plant died.  We have had a few little tomoatoes and just 2 regular sized tomatoes.  It's fun to eat from your own garden.  We're hoping next year we can add to it and do even more!



 After many weeks without a haircut, JM finally got a good trim!  He looks so grown up whenever he gets a good haircut!



 Matthew was just a happy baby in his sailboat outfit!



Matthew has been loving the swings at the park.  He mainly likes to watch JM swing!  Notice how he's turned sideways to watch him!



Here's Jordan pushing JM high up in the air!



And yes, this is the dog in the baby bed with John Michael.  I did not put him in there!  Jack liked it and JM liked it too.  Jack eventually fell asleep!



I thought this was a real sweet picture of John Michael playing with his favorite Mickey racer car.  For some reason, Pete is his favorite Mickey Mouse Clubhouse character right now.  I'm not sure why.  Pete's the bad guy!!



This picture just kills me because it shows how truly big Matthew is getting.  He's pulling up on everything!



We've been to Jump Zone a few times during Toddler Time.  JM loves to go and he had a blast sliding down all the slides.



That's about it for leftover July pictures.  We have had a really busy weekend and it shows because my house is a wreck!  It's time to get a few things in order, clean a little and then I'm thinking a good Sunday nap is in order during naptime!  Hope you had a fun weekend too!


Verse O' the Day:


Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.



Jeremiah 33:3

1 comments:

kimberly said...

Matthew has the most contagious smile...every time I see him in a pic, he's always smiling and it cracks me up, he looks so happy!