Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Friday At The Square

Our town has First Friday on the Square.  I love that we have a cute downtown square.  We like to go and just walk around or go to the Farmer's Market.  This was our first time to go to First Friday this year.  The boys had a good time in their Radio Flyer Wagon.  This month's theme was "Dog Days of Summer" so of course, we took Jack with us!


He was SO happy to ride in the wagon with the boys.  He's always been the best dog to them.  Jack got lots of pets.  People just gravitate towards him because of his fluffy hair!  Kids especially want to pet him!


JM jumped in the bouncy house and of course, cried when his turn was over.  Oh the emotions of a 2 year old!



It seemed like half of our Sunday School class was there!  It was pretty crowded!


Me with all three of my boys!



Braxton, Baby Ben, John Michael, and Matthew all putting their little toes in the fountain.  John Michael loves this fountain and now Matthew does too.




My two sweet boys!



I just love this picture.  I might have to frame it! 



Before we left, we asked JM if he wanted to ride a pony and he said "naaaay!" so we figured that was yes!  He loved it.  He was super-serious the whole time, which means he's taking everything in and thinking about it.



I thought he might freak out once I put him on it, but he was just fine!



I had fun showing him a new animal and talking about the pony's mane and eyes and his fur!  After he got off we got to pet Alex the pony!  Meme will be so happy that JM likes horses because myself and my brothers really don't like them.


1 comments:

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

Fantastic pictures of my adorable grandsons!!! They are SO cute riding in the wagon with Jack and I also love the fountain picture! JM looks like he is taking his horse mighty serious!! Neighhhh! Glad you all had a great night out!!