Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What's On My Fridge?

I'm working through a great book called "100 Verses Every Mom Needs to Know".  Jordan got it for me for Christmas and I really like it.  I'm trying to put up a verse every few weeks so that I can start memorizing.  So, what's the best place in the house to see it about 45 times a day?!  The refrigerator!

This week it was all about joy!  So, I put up this verse about joy:

These things have I spoken to you,


that my joy might remain in you


and that your joy might be full.


John 15:11


Everyday God gives you many reasons to rejoice.  The rest is up to you.



I didn't come up with that little gem myself...it was from the book!  It's great because I see it a bunch everyday as I make breakfast, lunch, dinner and as I fix snack and juice!  It reminds me to be joyful and thankful all throughout the day, even for little things.

Obviously, some of my most joyful moments everyday come from seeing my two sweet boys interact with one another.  Now that Matthew is getting bigger and stronger it is so neat to see him watch his big brother.  I think the feeling is mutual on John Michael's part, don't you think?




What brings you joy?

1 comments:

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

As you know, two of my greatest joys and blessing are John Michael and Matthew! My two children have been my greatest joys too. I'm very proud of both of them and of you too, for being such a good wife and mother. God does indeed give us many reasons to rejoice everyday.