Monday, March 29, 2010

A Sunny Day!

Thanks to you all for your wonderful advice about our sleep situation.  Last night was much better!  Thank goodness.  I finally got some good sleep for a few hours in a row and I'm feeling better today.  I think I have a sinus infection.  I hope it clears up soon!

The weather today is SO pretty!  The sunshine is out and it just feels wonderful outside.  I decided that we should have a little picnic outside!  In theory, it sounded like a great idea...


Except for one certain little white fluffy dog...



who decided to misbehave, try and eat all of our food, and then proceed to roll ALL over our winter grass over and over again....



I spent about 45 minutes cleaning tiny pieces of dead winter grass off of us and then trying to brush it out of bichon frise fluff.  I even tried to vacuum it off of him, but seeing how he is terrified of the vacuum, that didn't go so well!  I then had to vacuum the den and kitchen and change my own clothes!  What a mess!  That simple lunch turned into an hour and a half ordeal, but we had fun!  We've got to get a little toddler table for us to use in our backyard for Spring and Summer!  We love to play in our backyard!


Verse O' the Day:



Ah Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! Nothing is too difficult for You.

Jeremiah 32:17

1 comments:

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

I laughed till I hurt picturing you vacuuming Jackson...hahaha. I remember how covered in grass he got while I was playing with him and JM. I have also had to vacuum our house twice within 3 days due to us tracking in that dead brown grass all through the house. I'm ready for some nice green grass!! The boys will have many more fun days ahead growing up together and being best friends.