Thursday, March 25, 2010

Time FLIES!!!

Guess who's 4 months old?!



And what a joy he is!



It's amazing how 4 months passes in a flash!



Remember this post, about how I wondered how my heart could hold more love in it for a new baby I had never met?



Well, one look into these baby blues and I laugh at how silly I was to even wonder how God could let my heart grow to love another one!


My, how he's growing and changing...just in 4 short months!







He is such a fantastic little one and I thank God everyday that he is ours!  Happy 4 month birthday Baby Matthew!

5 comments:

Kacy said...

I can't believe it's been 4 months!! He's so cute & smily. We should try & walk sometime around the Bella Vista trail so JM & Wells could play at the end!

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

Just like his brother....getting cuter by the day!! Happy 4 month old birthday Matthew!! His smile just makes the whole room light up :)

Robin said...

4 months already??? Oh my goodness, he looks like such a big boy sitting up! He really looks like JM to me now. SOOO cute!! Happy 4 months Matthew!

Dana/Meme said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy and Sweet Matthew!! We cannot believe it has been 4 months already. Just think what the next 4 months will bring! So much fun. Savor every minute, no matter how busy you get. But I know the kind of parents you both are, and you both make the most of time with these two precious little boys. We love them to death and you and Jordan too!
Meme, Papa, Uncle Ray and Uncle Judd

caryn foresee said...

Mary Avery, he is just too precious!!