Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jump Around

We decided that it was time for Matthew to try out our beloved jumperoo.  Oh, how John Michael loooved to jump in that thing!  It used to crack us up how he would just jump and jump.  We were proud to pass on the tradition last night to Matthew:


We couldn't believe he could spin the little toys!



He had a blast.  It was almost like he could tell he was being a big boy!  The funniest part about it was that we had to move it up a notch from the lowest level.  I thought for sure we would start at level 1 since he's still so young...not so!  We had to bump it up a notch so his feet weren't flat on the floor!


Not only did Matthew have a blast, John Michael had fun spinning the toys and trying to bounce Matthew around!



Hmmm...he looks like he's doing something he knows he shouldn't be!




It's so fun getting to watch all these milestone again!



I've been pretty tired today.  I think Matthew has hit a growth spurt, so he's been up a lot at night eating.  I have taken it for granted how well he's been sleeping!  I hardly am able to function with so little sleep!  I was just used to it with John Michael because he never slept, but I've been spoiled by having such a good sleeper!  Hopefully I can get my milk supply built back up and he'll grow on out of this growth spurt and then we'll all be happy campers again!


Verse O' the Day:



Forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:13-14

4 comments:

Jordan Wigley said...

He really did have a blast in the jumperoo. I can't believe how much he smiled and cracked up. Can't wait to get home and play with him in it some more!

Love you, have a great day!

Dana/Meme said...

cute pictures! can't wait to get to see him bounce and play in person.
he has gotten bigger and I see more development; such a big little boy! I can tell JM is loving the toys as much as Matthew!
Love to all

Robin said...

Oh how thankful we were for that jumperoo! That thing allowed me to at least take a shower!!! He looks like such a big boy in it!

Mary said...

we never had one of these for our first (just an exersaucer) but we decided to get this for our second due in May...and i'm glad to hear both your boys really liked it! I hope our son will too...your boys are so adorable!
-Mary