Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Grabber

Matthew has started grabbing things that are in front of him!  He's so much more alert and starting to really focus on objects!  I usually sit him in my lap at the table and lately he has been grabbing at everything he can!  He has thrown the phone off the table and most recently he almost catapulted my cereal bowl onto the floor!


Is he trying to tell me he is hungry for spinach?



I can't believe how fast he's growing.  He's wearing John Michael's 9 month lumberjack shirt; a favorite of his Gamps!



The only problem with Matthew developing into a "real" baby instead of a newborn who sleeps all the time is that John Michael is going to have to start learning how to share his toys.



We've tested the waters a few times and it ain't pretty!  John Michael doesn't quite understand why that baby has his stuff, and he of course wants it just because Matthew is holding it.  Should be some fun times in the next few months!


P.S.  I love it when I get to make a new "category" folder for my blog!  I was thrilled beyond belief to add "Spring 2010" to my category folder!  Yay!

2 comments:

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

I'm sure our "big boy" IS ready to eat...haha. It won't be too much longer Matthew. Gamps says that Matthew is just as good looking as JM in the shirt! They look so cute both sitting in the floor watching the top. Maybe for at least a little while, Matthew will settle for watching it while JM makes it spin! haha

Julie said...

He does look cute in that shirt! I can't believe he's already at the grabbing stage-what a difference a month makes, right??