Saturday, March 13, 2010

It Was Time

John Michael's Ga-Ga gave him a nice big-boy haircut last weekend.  His curls were starting to turn inward instead of curling outward and thus, it was time for a big haircut!.  His hair grows SO fast and I could probably have it trimmed every 3 weeks!  He looks kind of different...a little more grown up.  He's still my little guy, just more mature looking.



I just love this picture.  It's precious and it really shows how he's still a little guy, but he's developing into more of a little boy!



We had some beautiful weather last week so we played in our favorite place: our backyard.  I loved having our backyard last spring and summer.  We played and played in it!  I made lunch and John Michael came in and out and in and out to check on the progress of his mac n cheese!  He's so much bigger this year.  He can walk in and out of the door by himself instead of me having to hold his hand and help him out!




And Matthew just hung out in his swing and watched his big brother play outside!  He'll be out there with him this time next year!


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my - he looks SOOOO grown up with his new hair cut! I love it!! Your boys are precious!

Jane (Grams, GaGa) said...

He is getting to be such a big boy and is such a good big brother to Matthew. I'm just so glad you liked the haircut. They are both just too cute for words. I had a great time there last week!!

jess nix said...

i love it! my sis just cut drew's curls off and he's 2! we take parker for a trim every 6 wks, crazy i know, but you should have seen him when he was born...hello elvis!